Town Autos offer a full range of services:
A small investment in routine servicing, plus a good inspection programme, results in a good return on that investment because of:
- Reduced cost of repairs over the car's coming years
- Peace of mind reducing the risk of breakdowns.
- Will reduce your costs for repairs in the future
- Less chance of accidents
- The possibility of greater fuel economy and keeps the vehicle to its maximum working order
Town Autos have fully qualified and experienced staff that can supply and fit brakes for all makes and models at competitive prices.
It is essential for your car to have the brakes in their full working order this can range from disc brakes, disc pads, brake calipers and brake pipes.
Are your brakes in working order?
When your brakes have a problem, common signs include below:
If your car is exhibiting any of these signs, don't hesitate to Town Autos Service Team as soon as possible to prevent further damage and cost to your pocket.
- Brake juddering when applied
- A grinding noise when brakes applied
- A high, hard brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking upon braking
- A squealing or grinding noise when braking
- If the vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A general grinding noise when driving
At Town Autos we can cure most types of diagnostics on your car.
All cars are now fitted with computers and a myriad of technology to run and monitor the internal workings of the vehicle. One of the most important functions these computers provide is ensuring your car is operating within the manufacturers parameters; the engine, safety systems (ABS, Anti-Slip etc. etc.) are all operating correctly and safely. Most people usually only become aware of the functions of these computers when one of the fault warning indicators illuminates on the dashboard.
Your car's suspension is a vital safety issue for your vehicle.
Worn shock absorbers not only reduce driver comfort, but they can also dramatically affect the handling and safety of your car.
Worn suspension components may also cause an irritating knocking noise.
We carry an extensive range of batteries, which are available to be fitted while you wait. Ranging from a 3 year, 4 year & 5 year warranty